We can’t believe that our wine camp journey is already celebrating one year on Facebook!
It’s been a crazy fun year filled with new discoveries, wonderful new friends, and amazing wines. Here are a few highlights from the past year:
- We have spotlighted 30 wineries from all around Texas,
- Participated in four wine trail events,
- Hired a talented graphic designer to create our blog,
- Created the Texas Wine Camp blog site,
- Trademarked “Texas Wine Camp”
- Introduced our new logo,
- Bought a wine cooler,
- Discussed dozens of topics from jammy corks to pairing wine with unusual wild game meats,
- And recommended 11 great Texas wines.
Our Texas Wine Camp Facebook page is typically reaching readers in 14 different countries, and at least 20 cities across Texas and the US every week. New wine campers are joining us every week. With the www.texaswinecamp.com website going full speed and the bugs worked out of our mobile version, we are so excited to able to bring to you the full wine camp experience.
We hope you are enjoying Texas Wine Camp, and will continue to participate with us this next year as we uncork our adventurous life.